Promptearn a platform that helps you earn in dollars🤑

These products can be displayed on what we call Affiliate platforms

Affiliate platforms are companies that help vendors display their products for sale.

When a marketer sells any product, the company tracks the sale and gives the marketer his/her commission :100: You can also sell products for individuals, not only companies​:round_pushpin:How Promptearn 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 works?

:heavy_check_mark: Promtearn as a platform pays affiliates on Sunday every week.

:heavy_check_mark:So every commission you get in a week for selling products will be paid into your bank on Sunday of that week.

:heavy_check_mark:You can get paid in dollars if you have a dollar account. Or convert to naira and get your pay.Affiliate Marketing is just like every other business model, you need to be taught how to do the business.

If you want to become a fashion designer, you need to be taught, Likewise Affiliate Marketing.Also you need Capital to start Any business whether Online or offline :100:N50,000 Naira… per month, would you?

… You wouldn’t have to beg friends and family for urgent funds anymore, would you?
And you wouldn’t have to feel like a failure due to not being able to take care of your loved ones or meet your financial needs
This online business helps you earn in dollars from the comfort of your home.

Now this is it​:point_down::point_down:

First of all, you need to get registered.
Secondly, you need to be guided on what to do.

Please I have registered but I have to start , how do I start the business?

1 Like

Okay!
Dm with this link I’ll give you access to my blueprint that has generated $10,000 from digital marketing…
https://wa.link/5wpi7l