Let's Get To Know You Better

Come to this space to say hello, share a bit about who you are, what you do, and your story. You can share it in the format.

* Introduce yourself.
  • Let’s know your business
    • Self Promotion: (Built a product and want to tell he world about it, this forum is made just for you)

We love getting to know you bette!

3 Likes

Am A computer Engr

With Interest in AI , Coding , Robotics,UIUX Web

1 Like

Hello, I am in my finals in Yabatech studying computer engineering. It feels so good to be here.

1 Like

my name is Glory
i’m a frontend developer

1 Like

I am Corazon from Cameroon. I am happy to be here.

1 Like

My name is Samuel
A graphic Designer

1 Like

my name salisu garba jakusko, i was a educationist

1 Like

Hello👋!
I’m Moshood, I live in Ibadan and I’m into construction business

1 Like

Hello :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::clap: I’m Oguta Good-day Prince. A computer Literate in many fields, the executive director of Funkro Unique Link registered with the CAC. Nice to be here.

1 Like

Dejene Ermias Mekango, an Assistant Professor specializing in Reproductive Health.
Obtained my MPH from Mekelle University in 2016.
• Currently, I serves as the Director of Institutional Quality Enhancement & Assurance Directorate at Wachemo University since January 1, 2021.
• Previously, I held the position of Dean at the College of Medicine and Health Sciences, School of Postgraduate studies from November 2019 to December 2020.

1 Like

I am Dr.Abdelrahman Ali from Egypt Entrepreneurs Leads and ExpertCoach, Ask whatever, I will answer :heart:

Nice to meet you, Have a good day, I am from Egypt, ExpertCoach!

Nice to meet you, Have a good day, I am from Egypt, ExpertCoach!…

I’m Yusuf baraje, an educationist/counselor and entrepreneur with interest in the knowledge of AI, CODING, UIUX and SOFTWARE to advance my personal development.

Thank you for having me here

My name is Raphael, 200lvl from University of Port Harcourt. Looking to learn more and engage with this amazing family.

Iam Istifanus Zam Dadokson interested in Graphics design but Iam yet to udetrstand how this program works please help me with update