Affiliate marketing

My name is favour john ogwu, a student of nassarawa state University, studying microbiology, I’m also an affiliate marketer.
I would like to talk more and promote affiliate marketing…

Affiliate Marketing is just like every other business model, you need to be taught how to do the business.

If you want to become a fashion designer, you need to be taught, Likewise Affiliate Marketing.AFFILIATE MARKETING

Let’s be very practical here.

We all do Affiliate Marketing everyday in one way or the other but we don’t know and we’re not paid

Let me explain :point_down:
Take for instance, You know a shoe vendor that sells quality shoes. Your friend comes to you and says she wants to buy a shoe but doesn’t know where to get it from.

You quickly direct her to the shoe vendor, and at the end of the day, she
buys shoes from the person.

What you did right there is Affiliate Marketing.

*So Affiliate Marketing is basically recommending quality and helpful products or services to people. You serve as a middle man.*These products can be displayed on what we call Affiliate platforms

Affiliate platforms are companies that help vendors display their products for sale.

When a marketer sells any product, the company tracks the sale and gives the marketer his/her commission :100: You can also sell products for individuals, not only companies​:round_pushpin:How Promptearn 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 works?

:heavy_check_mark: Promtearn as a platform pays affiliates on Sunday every week.

:heavy_check_mark:So every commission you get in a week for selling products will be paid into your bank on Sunday of that week.

:heavy_check_mark:You can get paid in dollars if you have a dollar account. Or convert to naira and get your pay.Affiliate Marketing is just like every other business model, you need to be taught how to do the business.

If you want to become a fashion designer, you need to be taught, Likewise Affiliate Marketing.Also you need Capital to start Any business whether Online or offline :100:N50,000 Naira… per month, would you?

… You wouldn’t have to beg friends and family for urgent funds anymore, would you?
Apart from that, even if you get registered and you don’t know what to do, you will definitely struggle like I did when I started.

This is because there’s a secret behind it,

THAT’S WHY YOU NEED SOMEONE TO GUIDE YOU

if you don’t want to be guided in the business :point_down::point_down:

YouTube is a free online school, I go and learn from YouTube but I bet you that you will end up watching half baked videos that will not show you the real thing and there will be nobody to coach you :100:

Now bringing that to the online business space, you receive a token as payment for doing that (it is called commissions)

So we can say that Affiliate Marketing is recommending helpful and valuable products and services to people and getting paid Commission We have two types of Affiliate Marketing in the online space👇

• Physical products Affiliate marketing
  • Digital Affiliate marketing

Example of such Companies are :point_down:

PROMPTEARN
SELAR
STAKECUT
EXPERNAIRE
DIGISTEM
ZENITHSTAKE

These are the ones I can recall for now. I’m sure you’ve seen one or two of these companies before right? The Companies I sell on are mainly *Promptearn and selars . My students and people I’ve trained sell on promptearn, Stake cut and different other Companies too.

If you have Twitter(X) or Google, you can search them and find out about them.